Winter Wonderland Cover!!

Saturday 21 November 2009 , Posted by sweet_mag at 06:18



(Covergirl is x-fashiondolly-)

Interview with the covergirl-

What do you like best about Stardoll?
The thing I love most about stardoll is probably my friends. I Love them so much! They know who they are!

How would you describe your style?
Hmm, I like to turn simple into fashion. I have a very laid back style approach, I love staks of bracelets and accessories!

What is your favorite brand in Starplaza?
Probably Bisou or LE.

Did you play dress up when you where younger?
Not really but I love making costumes for Halloween and things.

What celebrity do you think has the best personal style?
I quite like Agyness Deyn and the Olsen Twins, I think their style is very much so like mine.

Would you like to say something to your fellow stardolls?
Yeah sure! Always be yourself and try not to listen to people. And, I love all my best friends! :D

Currently have 2 comments:

  1. Electra says:

    Is the cover made by clarapop? The edges are clear enough but the face is a bit blurry. :/

  1. Nazreen says:

    thats a cool pic! umm how do u make the pics like that??

Leave a Reply

Post a Comment