interview with the covergirl!!

Saturday 12 September 2009 , Posted by sweet_mag at 06:54

Edition 3-12th sept 09
Written by floppy786

baberoo88

What do you like best about Stardoll?
The fashion and how new stocks of clothes and accerisoes come into the starplaza.

How would you describe your style?
I would describe my style as unique and very colourful.I like to have a crazy and rock theme to me aswell.

What is your favorite brand in Starplaza?
DKNY because this season is reasonable prices and very nice designs.

Did you play dress up when you where younger?
No i discovered stardoll when I was 8.

What celebrity do you think has the best personal style?
I think Ashley Tisdale because she can really express and show off her fashion side.


(Click on the name in blue to go to her page)

Currently have 0 comments:

Leave a Reply

Post a Comment