Sweet Advice!!

Saturday 26 September 2009 , Posted by sweet_mag at 05:59

Editon 4-26 Sept 09

So here is our second bit of advice to(now you know how busy we are)-D.U.L.J.C

I have this big problem I'm in I'm really, really in love with one guy for a year now. And he ignored me last year Plus he has a girl-friend So I don't know what to do. He's acting different this year ( to me) Which I don't know what should mean But that girlfriend that he has is so mean to me And no-one likes her (except him) Please tell me what to do Should I forget about him Or do something I would if he didn't have a girl-friend.
Okay, whatever you do, don't make any moves on him. If the girlfriend's as mean as she sounds, and if she found out, you'd never hear the end of it. Plus, the guy might not appreciate you flirting with him when you know he has a girlfriend. I'd say just stay friends with him. Don't completely forget about him, just be there for him when he needs someone, who knows? If he breaks up with the girl, he might fall for you! Haha Good Luck!

So you might not know But my really close friend died like at the beginning of this year And everybody said live on and be strong I even tried to kill myself And I followed the life But now after months I'm feeling really lonely Even though I have so many good friends I can feel that one part of my heart is missing Sure I talked about this with people But nothing helps Please if u know a way Tell me.
Oh gosh. I am so, so sorry.
Well, first of all, you have to know that she is in a better place now, and she'd want you to be happy. If you try to hurt yourself in any way, or even take your own life, it will only make you and all of your loved ones feels worse. I've never experienced anything like this before, so I don't know what your going through, but, just be strong. Talk to people when your feeling down and try to think of better times with her, rather than the worse. Hopefully your friends will help you too.

Good Luck with everything,


Love Sarahxxx

Currently have 0 comments:

Leave a Reply

Post a Comment