Newest editon out!!

Saturday 26 September 2009 , Posted by sweet_mag at 04:46


Interview with the covergirl!!

What do you like best about Stardoll?
What I like best about Stardoll is being able to do things like this. I mean what an opportunity it is to be CG of a magazine. Sweet Mag has changed my life and I want everyone to have chances like this. Also meeting amazing people is amazing.

How would you describe your style?
I would describe my style as girly with an edge. That may sound a bit random but personally its amazing. :') Like if I was wearing a super girly dress, I would toughen it with a baggy cardigan, shoobs a ton of necklaces and thick eyeliner.

What is your favorite brand in Starplaza?
My favourite brand would be.... Evil Panda and Rio. I Just adore them soo much. Bisou, Basics, Kohls and the Stardoll shop are fantastic thouu aswell. I buy from everywhere thouu and that makes your wardrobe have quality.

Did you play dress up when you where younger?
Yeah of course I played dress up!! Didn't everyone?? Hahah. I loved discovering fashion and everything like that. I loved it all.

What celebrity do you think has the best personal style?

Celebrity with the best personal style would be... Cheryl Cole, Tyra Banks, Avril Lavigne, Taylor Momsem and Pixie Lott. They aree all individual and stand for what they believe in.

Thanks youu this has been an amazing opportunity. x

KayKayBabae1 x



Currently have 0 comments:

Leave a Reply

Post a Comment