Edition 6

Monday 12 October 2009 , Posted by sweet_mag at 08:37

Interview with the covegirl!

♥What do you like best about Stardoll?♥
making new friends, spending money(who doesn't) and making my suite modern and stylish!!

♥How would you describe your style?♥
i would describe my style as very unique and i like to add my own touches in everything especially making the bollyowood things more bollywood!!

♥What is your favorite brand in Starplaza?♥
Well i like loads but my favourite would be LE(limited edition)
it's just so unique

♥Did you play dress up when you where younger?♥
i loved to play dress when i was younger not that i'm much older now but i love to be so girly!

♥What celebrity do you think has the best personal style?♥
sheryl cole since on the X factor she's always wearing faboulas things!!

♥Would you like to say something to your fellow stardolls?♥
i would just like to say have fun and please vote me covergirl as it's been my dream every since i joined.


A note from me-The reason i have fabikra in a sari is because as a muslim she loves to watch bollywood films and absoulutely admires the acctresses and also cuz i also like sarees since we're cuzins!!

Currently have 0 comments:

Leave a Reply

Post a Comment