Editon 5!!!

Sunday 4 October 2009 , Posted by sweet_mag at 03:56

(click on the image to enlarge it and click on the red name below to go to her suite)


This week's covergirl is
sandro44ka


Interview with the covergirl!!

What do you like best about Stardoll?
What I like best on Stardoll is Fashion

How would you describe your style?
Funny and colourful! If I see something original I know I must have it in my wardrobe. And I love being girlish, I mean, wearing dresses and mini. Since I can’t do it very often in rainy Latvia I do it on Stardoll.

What is your favorite brand in Starplaza?
I think it is Fudge and Pretty'n'Pink. And I love some celeb stores like Kohls. But I prefer bying clothes by using the search button.

Did you play dress up when you where younger?
Yes I did! I dressed up my Barbies every day, I had tons of clothes for them! And I still love dressing up on Stardoll.

What celebrity do you think has the best personal style?
I love Natalie Portman's style. She is always beautiful and smiling in her wonderful dresses! And I have never heard of any bad rumours about her. If I had an idol she would be it.

As an added adition i'll also let you all know that sandro44ka's imagainary friend when she was little was Simba from Lion King!

Currently have 0 comments:

Leave a Reply

Post a Comment