Some thing which really touched me!

Sunday 4 October 2009 , Posted by sweet_mag at 04:22

I just thought i'd tell you a little something that happened to me. About a year ago I was in an abusive relationship, I was young and thought it was love so I didnt want to leave, I spent hours crying about how I felt ugly and unloved by everyone so i moved closer to my boyfriend but everytime it always ended in violence. He pushed me really far and i nearly did ' it' even though i wasnt ready. I eventually said enough and walked away. He kept begging me to come back but I never did.
I regret letting him do those things to me. I think the issue in violent relationships is that you feel in love but if your lover doesnt treat you right and doesnt love you back the way he should, its obvious that its not remember if you ever feel uncomfortable , beautiful girls are not afraid to say NO!

By FallingSky.

Currently have 0 comments:

Leave a Reply

Post a Comment